Please check our portfolio for the designs and works that we have done. When you are applying for a position make sure you can do better than what we currently are doing. When you hop on board, we treat you as energy ball that needs channeling; whether you’re experienced or a fresher.
We look forward for the following.
- Deep understanding of design principles
- Understanding of colors in home decor
- Knowledge of current design trends
- Practical exposure of interior projects
- Speedy learning with software (we’d expect a fast hand at Sketchup)
- Great presentation skills ( You will be the story teller of your own design)
- Preferred degrees (BE in Civil/Arch, B Sc Interiors, Dip in Interior, Interior Course, Die-hard enthusiast? )
You and the designer are going to be great friends. You are going to be the executioner and see to the end of designs done by your Designer partner. You will be responsible for turning all the designs into reality.
We look forward for following.
- Great leadership skills to manage and drive the team to execute projects on time
- Great communication to keep client updated with project progress and guide for a better end decor
- Understanding of design concepts for onsite design call and problem solving.
- Preferred Degrees (BE in Civil/Arch, Dip in Interiors, BSc Interior)
If you can churn out drawings without using a mouse; then you are hired.